“Buyer” or “Home Buyer” means a person who is buying or considering purchasing a property.
“Seller” or “Home Seller” means a person who is selling or considering the sale of a property.
“Client” is a User that has completed the registration process and has acknowledged the agency disclosure.
“Prospective Purchaser or Seller” is an individual that expressed an immediate and genuine interest in the sale or purchase of real property.
“User” means a person who is either a Buyer or a Seller who accesses the Website and otherwise utilizes the services offered by this site.
“Selling Agent” means real estate agent who is representing the buyer.
“Buyer Representative” means real estate agent representing the buyer.
“Listing Representative” means real estate agent representing the home seller.
- The User must be a prospective purchaser or seller of real property in the geographic areas where Lystt, Inc. is licensed and operating.
- Client represents and warrants that he/she has not signed an agreement with a real estate agent or agency that would prevent the client from using us as his or her sole and exclusive agent. The client does not have a contract or agreement with another real estate agent or agency such as a listing agreement or a buyer broker agreement.
- The Client must provide their own access to the World Wide Web (“www”) and pay any fees associated with such access.
- Client authorizes us to review and provide copies of various documents in the transaction to the client. This includes, but is not limited to, home inspection reports and closing papers.
- Any User that holds any type of real estate license, including, but not limited to a broker, associate brokers or salespersons license must immediately advise us by telephone, facsimile, e-mail or chat before that User may access any password protected material including house listing data or other data compilations. We reserve the right to deny or terminate access to any Real Estate Agent at its discretion.
- All home data provided is for the sole and private use of the Client and not available for distribution. The Client may not sell or use the Website data for any purpose, other than the purpose of attempting to evaluate houses or properties for sale or purchase.
- Client agrees to limit their online search to houses or properties within their anticipated purchase ability or price range and to the properties that meet their other criteria.
- Client agrees that he or she will not contact the owner/seller of any property from information gained through the Website. The Client will not attempt to enter the property or speak with an owner/seller without an appointment set by us.
- Client agrees to abide by all copyright restrictions placed on the content of this website including, but not limited to, any material or data compilations where we or others hold the copyright.
- The Client agrees that Broker may also represent other prospective buyers seeking to purchase properties that may meet Client’s criteria.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages. Therefore, the above limitations may not apply to you. In such states, the respective liability of ourselves, our investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns and affiliates are limited to the greatest extent permitted by such states’ laws.
- To register as a Client, the User must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- I disclaim any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of or uninterrupted access to information, products or services and (2) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
- Neither us nor any of our investors, employees, contractors, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to Client, User or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of this service or inability to gain access to or use this service or out of any breach of any warranty, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages;
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the service is provided “as is,” without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, as to (1) the operation of the Website, (2) the information, data, services, or products provided through or in connection with this service or (3) the ability, quality or reliability of any third party service provider accessed through or in conjunction with the use of this service.
- Client agrees to immediately notify us in the event that the Client enters into the agreement with another Broker.
- The User must (a) provide true, accurate, and current information; (b) Maintain and update this information and ensure that it remains true, accurate, and current.